Properly Photographing Fish
Captain Andy and Jeff Pierce (Mustad) carefully describe the best way to photograph your fish and avoiding doing any permanent harm to the fish.
Fish Photo Tips:
- The camereman and the angler need to know the plan before the angler picks up the fish
- Avoid touching the red part of the gills
- Watch for the position of the sun and shadows. The sun should be in the anglers face.
- Shoot loads of photos as quickly as possible
- Focus on getting the fish back in the water as quickly as possible
Note from Capt Andy: We shot this piece during the middle of red hot bite in the nasty chop off of Block Island, RI. Hats off to Kyle who managed to somehow keep us both in the shot while the boat rolled.By Capt Andy LoCascio - Host of Northeast Angling TV Share your comments on the Northeast Angling Facebook page